NAVAL ACADEMY “N. Y. VAPTSAROV”
02 May 2012
TOPIC AREAS :
1. Military Sciences and National Security
2. Navigation & Water Transport Exploitation
3. Electronics , Computer Systems & Information Technology
4. Energy Plants for Transportation
5. Electrical Engineering & Automation
6. Machine Building & Ship Repair Technology
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Social Sciences
Participation in the Conference
2. After being formatted according to the requirements and the presented model the papers should be sent to the section’s Secretaries on 02.05.2012 before the beginning of the section work. Papers containing classified information should not be deposited. The presentations have been published in the Conference Proceedings witch be keeping in the library of the Naval Academy .
3. The maximum number of presentations of each participant both as a main presenter or as a joint presenter is two.
4 . The presentation time is 10 minutes including discussions.
5. The final conference programme will be published on 02 Ma y 20 12 .
CRITERIA FOR PUBLICATION
1. Articles should not exceed 6 standard pages, including visual material.
2. The text should be typed in justify mode on both side s of the paper (A4), Font: Times New Roman 1 4 -point s without framing , Word or Page Maker 6,5 included lower version . The margins of each page should be: left - 2 0 mm, right - 20mm, top - 2 0 mm, bottom - 25 mm.
3. The front page setup should follow the presented model.
4. Bibliographical reference within the text should be given by numbers in square brackets [ ], and the numbers of the formulae - by numbers in brackets ( ) to the left of the formulae.
5. The numbers of the pages should be written with a pencil in the bottom left corner of the page.
The conference organizing body reserves the right not to publish articles which do not meet the requirements.