Combining theory with practice is a distinctive feature of the training of seafarers at Nikola Vaptsarov Naval Academy. During the course in Engine room team and resource management, fourth-year Ship Machinery majors demonstrated their professional skills and teamwork abilities in their practical training session. These classes are a mandatory part of the training for all engineering watch officers in accordance with the requirements of the International Maritime Orgranisation (IMO) in force since 2011.
- NATO DEEP – Ukraine: Experts prepared a cyber security program for the Odessa Maritime Academy
- SeaSAFER Fourth Newsletter
- Nikola Vaptsarov Naval Academy and the Ministry of Shipping of Greece start joint activities
- Practical Training in Port and Ship Operations part from MINE-EMI Project
- Happy Birthday to Doctor Honoris Causa of the Naval Academy – Professor Cornel Panait, PhD