A couple of Nikola Vpatsarov Naval Academy students took part in this year’s student forum run by the International Association of Maritime Universities (IAMU). The event was held in London, UK, from 11 to 13 July, and the host was the International Maritime Organisation (IMO). At the forum, students from over 30 countries were divided into 5 distinct groups, each of which had two academic supervisors. Among those were leading names in the maritime industry for the students to share experience with. The conference ended with a visit to the National Maritime museum and to the Cutty Sark, the legendary clipper.
- Nikola Vaptsarov Naval Academy and the Ministry of Shipping of Greece start joint activities
- Practical Training in Port and Ship Operations part from MINE-EMI Project
- Happy Birthday to Doctor Honoris Causa of the Naval Academy – Professor Cornel Panait, PhD
- Three ambassadors visit Naval Academy
- Naval Academy bids farewell to cadets from Poland