Working languages of the conference – Bulgarian or English.
The papers can be submitted in Bulgarian, English, or Russian.
Application forms for institutional participation, for individual participation and for audience participation till 01.04.2016 to electronic form on site or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full text of the paper, formed according to the requirements must be sent in electronic and paper form /hard-copy/ not later than 15.04.2016. It is necessary the time fixed to be observed, because the conference materials will be published in their full volume preliminarily. Each author (alone or with co-authors together) may participate with two papers, the institutions with five papers. The application forms and the papers must be submitted to the following mailing address and e-mail, accompanied with the thematic field and the (co-)authors names:
Vassil Drumev Str. 73, 9026 Varna, Bulgaria
Nikola Vaptsarov Naval Academy
For the International Conference “NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN THE OFFSHORE INDUSTRY”
For additional information: www.naval-acad.bg/conference
00359 52 552223.
FAX: 00359 52 303163, 00359 52 552225.
The final program draft will be submitted to the participants by their registration and in this website.
- Conference fees for institutional participation – 150 EUR
- for individual participation with report – 75 EUR
- for audience participation – 50 EUR.
- The conference fee is to be paid by registration.
- The conference fee includes the technical organization, conference materials, the preparation and issue of the papers, cocktails, coffee breaks and cultural program of the accompanying persons, transfers etc.
Fees shall be paid by bank transfer or at the Naval Academy.
Bank account of Naval Academy:
IBAN: BG77 TTBB 9400 3115 0686 40
BIC: TTBBBG22, SG Експресбанк
reason – Fee for participation in the conference