Accommodation in the dorms of the Naval Academy “N.Vaptsarov”
- The accommodation is made according to „ПРАВИЛНИК ЗА УПРАВЛЕНИЕТО, СТОПАНИСВАНЕТО, ПОЛЗВАНЕТО И ВЪТРЕШНИЯ РЕД НА СТУДЕНТСКОТО ОБЩЕЖИТИЕ НА ВВМУ „Н. Й. ВАПЦАРОВ”.
- Please become familiar with the rules of the dorms / posted on the site of the Naval Academy /, rights and obligations of students.
- For application must be filled application form – example in Dean’s office / most convenient when registering or during presentation of diploma / term 30.07.2015.
- The ranking of students will be posted on the website of the Naval Academy till 07.08.2015, and not occupied places till 26.08.2015.
- With an advantage shall be classified the students with 1-2 deceased or unknown parents.
- In the rooms will be accommodated 2-3 students. Monthly rent / per person / is 72-82 leva per month / electricity, water, heating/.
- Accommodation in the dorms / receiving room key / will take place on 20.21 and 24.08.2015 / if there are free places results will announced on 27 and 28.08.2015 / from 9:00 to 11:00 and from 1:00 p.m to 3:00 p.m.
- When student is accommodated he have to pay by bank transfer a rent for September and one deposit = /one rent/
- Upon check students should bring 1 picture for omission 3×4, and a copy of identity card, orphans – a copy of the death certificate, judgment from ТЕЛК for disability over 90%; with an unknown parents – birth certificate.
- After receiving the key for the room, students / parents / can perform optional minor cosmetic repairs, cleaning and accommodation on weekdays from 8:00 to 16:30 within 31.08.15.
- The campus is located on Naval Academy territory.
- In the area of the campus is forbidden smoking, alcohol use, carrying and storage of firearms, gas and cold weapons. In violating the ban student is losing the right to use the dorm / according the accepted rules /.
For contact: GSM-0888-410-949 или 0884-143-494
From Monday till Friday from 08.00 – 16.00
1. In the price is set monthly costs of water – 4cub/m and electricity: 195 kw/h – during the winter period and 95 kw/h – during the summer period.
2. During the winter period dorm’s have central heating
3. In the dorm is forbidden smoking and use of alcohol, narcotics and drugs.
4. bed linen is not provided.