Welcome to the applied-research project “laboratory stand for experiments with hydraulic machinery – displacement type”
- Modernizing and expanding the possibilities of the SAMS (ships auxiliary machinery and systems) discipline science material base
- Providing a base power plant, with the possibility to upgrade to the needs of research and development projects and PhD student’s education.
- Prof. PhD P. Tomov
- Dipl. Eng. Georgi V. Petkov
- Dipl. Eng. Pavel D. Tonev
“HYDAC International GmbH – Bulgaria” was involved in the practical realization of the stand.
Time period of the project: 05.02.2016 – 23.11.2016.
- preliminary analogous stand study;
- preparation of conceptual, schematical solution and calculations note regarding the new stand;
- elements selection and preparation of list specification for ready-to-buy articles (elements) for the stand;
- general drawing preparation with elements positioning;
- preliminary elements and realization of the stand price study (with firm participation);
- conduction of entry-level tests of the stand (after the practical realization);
- safe operation manual preparation for the stand;
- Drive power per unit – 550 W / 1500 rpm, three phase asynchronous AC motor (2 pieces)
- Frequency inverter (2 pieces) – for the AC motor, with frequency range of nе= 700…1600 rpm
- Hydraulic external gear pump – reversible (2 pieces), with a displacement of Vp= 1,6
- Nominal pressure: pn= 60 bar (6 MPa);
- Maximum pressure: pk= 70 bar (7 Mpa), limited by the safety valve setting;
- Nominal flow: Qn= 2,3 l/min
- Pipes: suction pipes – 10 x 1,5, material: St 20; discharge pipes – 10 x 1,5, material: St 20;
- Flowmeter –hydraulic motor (orbital), type: MM 8CR RS/PC with integrated revolutions sensor, displacement: VM = 8,2
- Oil tank capacity – VR = 17 L
- Working fluid – hydraulic mineral oil, viscosity: ν = 32…46 mm2/s (cSt) at a temperature of Т= 40°C
- Control cabinet with integrated electrical elements for control of the stand.