In the period from 29 January – 2 February 2017, the Rector of Nikola Vaptsarov Naval Academy, Flotilla Admiral Prof. DSc Boyan Mednikarov, took part in a scientific conference organised by the Kuwait Ports Authority and the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Alexandria, Egypt. The conference has had many years of history in the Arab world, but it has recently expanded the perimeter of its participants. This year its motto was “toward sustainable development in ports”, and it was attended by different representatives of the maritime business, maritime universities and education and qualification companies from all over the world. The conference was accompanied by an exhibition of the shipbuilding industry, port conglomerates, products of companies related to the maritime business, as well as of some opportunities offered by various maritime education centres.
- NATO DEEP – Ukraine: Experts prepared a cyber security program for the Odessa Maritime Academy
- SeaSAFER Fourth Newsletter
- Nikola Vaptsarov Naval Academy and the Ministry of Shipping of Greece start joint activities
- Practical Training in Port and Ship Operations part from MINE-EMI Project
- Happy Birthday to Doctor Honoris Causa of the Naval Academy – Professor Cornel Panait, PhD