Three teams of students under the guidance of Assoc. Prof. Veselka Radeva of the Mathematics and Physics Department have been ranked in two first and one second place at the NASA Ames Space Settlement Design Contest. Two of the teams are from the Secondary School of Mathematics, and one is from Antoine de Saint-Exupery Private School of IT. The youngsters will be presenting their projects at the International Space Development Conference held by NASA and the National Space Society in Los Angeles, USA, in May.
- NATO DEEP – Ukraine: Experts prepared a cyber security program for the Odessa Maritime Academy
- SeaSAFER Fourth Newsletter
- Nikola Vaptsarov Naval Academy and the Ministry of Shipping of Greece start joint activities
- Practical Training in Port and Ship Operations part from MINE-EMI Project
- Happy Birthday to Doctor Honoris Causa of the Naval Academy – Professor Cornel Panait, PhD