Reminder: Call for Papers – IMLA28
Deadline: Friday 1 April 2022
The deadline for submission of abstracts for the 28th International Maritime Lecturers Association Conference (IMLA28) is now less than two months away, submit your 400 word abstract today for your chance to participate in the interactive global event in the maritime education.
IMLA28 constitutes a place where different groups involved in maritime training meet: the simulator users and developers, the researchers, the classification societies and the maritime authorities from all over the world. It is an interactive global event that promotes an exchange of knowledge, experience, views, research results and identification of common problems with respect to maritime education and training among participants from different countries representing their respective agencies and institutions.
- Call for papers deadline: Friday 1 April 2022
- Successful authors will be notified: Sunday 15 May 2022
- Deadline for full paper submission: Friday 1 July 2022
IMLA28 invites submission of papers on the following topic: MET MARITIME HERITAGE: Traditions and Perspectives. All papers will be reviewed by the Steering Committee as well as by the invited reviewers. After peer review, all accepted full papers will be published in the Proceedings of IMLA28.
- The impact of STCW Manila Amendments Implementation
- The advantage of using Simulators in MET
- Maritime Human Resource Management
- International Community in terms of MET
- New Technologies in the Offshore Industry
- Women involvement into marine industries
- E-learning for Seafarers
- Recruitment and Retention of seafarers
- Leadership Management
- MLC Convention as a Bill of Rights for seafarers